KYC UK ANNUAL MEET & GREET FUNCTION ON 14 AUG 2010 - 14-08-2010
The KYC members only
THE KYC ANNUAL MEET & GREET FUNCTION ON 14 AUG 10
1. As we proposed on 20th March 10, the meet and greet function will be held on above date. The venue for function Dover community hall CT15 5LY.
2. The aim of the function is to meet and greet amongst the KYC members, families, sisters and in-laws.
3. All the KYC members and families will attend the function. I urge all the KYC members are to be available for the function. Who are currently living in the United Kingdom.
4. Transport – Sibchan Jimi
5. Car parking – Gunraj Rai
6. Entertainment – Yam Rai
7. Food/Drinks – Ritesh Jimi/ Gobin Limbukhim
8. Cleaning – All Party Attendance
9. All attendees are to contribute the Party share on the earliest opportunity. Entrance fee for adult £12.00 age under 12 years £6.00 and under 5 years are considered as infant.
10. The following timings are to be strictly observed by all members:
13 Aug 1700 hrs venue preparation Ashford /Folkestone only
Arrival at Dover Community Hall 1030 hrs
Drinks/Tipantapan Start 1100 hrs
Welcome Speech 1200 hrs
Felicitation to new committee members 1220 hrs
Main Meal Served 1300 hrs
Entertainment Starts 1415 hrs
Party ends 2000 hrs
11. The following items will be served for the function:
Tipantapan - Aludam/ Slice Sausage
12. The following types of drinks will be provided:
Stella, Foster, Guinness
Coke, Sprite, Orange, Pepsi, Lucozade, Ironbru
Grape, Mango, Pineapple
13. All members are kindly requested to convey message across your area and to submit their returns as soon as possible latest by Monday 9 Aug 2010 direct to me or to Sib on the following format via text message or telephone or e-mail:
Number of person attending aged 6-12 years
Number of person attending above 12 years
CONSIDERATION FOR LAST MINUTE DOT COM
14. Late submission of return will not be entertained, however if anyone knows the event on the day or the day before the event still you are most welcome to attend the function. Give us a call as soon as possible.
15. This is time to share our gossip and exchange our greet to each other so I would like to invite to all our the KYC members, families and in-laws to make the event successful and more importantly enjoyable.
MR OM DEWAN
Gen Sect the KYC 07877232871